Thursday, August 9, 2007

Catching up...

I haven't had much time to blog so I'll try and catch up in this post.

I liked Del.icio.us as well. I like the convenience of having my bookmarks readily accessible. I also liked seeing what other folks had linked too. However, it does seem "Big Brother"-ish. I know I can set my bookmarks as private, I just haven't done it yet. Any new bookmarks I add will be set as private.

Wiki: Oh, this could be such fun. I agree with Sarah, the possibilities are exciting. I'll step away now before I get carried away.

MySpace: I don't log on as much as I used to. My friends were using it as a way to share photos but Flickr is taking it's place. I don't care for the Search & Browse features on MySpace; I find them very cumbersome.

Next up: Pinging

No comments: